Johnson County Fairgrounds Camping Procedures
Please send all payments to:
Johnson County Fairgrounds
Attn: Campground Superintendent
250 Fairground Street
Franklin, IN 46131
- Camping is open from April 1 to Oct. 31. weather permitting.
- Daily Camping Rates*:
- $25 – Full hook up: electric, water and sewer
- $15 – electric only
- Rates* for the WEEK of the Johnson County Fair (No refunds):
- $250 – Full hook up: electric, water and sewer
- $200 – water and electric only
- $175 – electric only
- $100 – primitive (no hook ups)
*Plus applicable sales tax.
- We do not discount a weekly rate, but we offer four weeks for the price of three, if staying for a month during non-fair time .
- Waivers must be signed and rent must be paid in advance before the electric will be turned on.
- Rent must be paid in advance for the length of the stay, or in advance on a weekly basis.
- To check in by mail, waivers will need to be witnessed by a notary, and mailed in advance along with payment. Electric will then be turned on prior to arrival.
- Reservations are preferred. For Reservations outside of fair week, contact Fair Office 738-3247.
- For Reservations FAIR WEEK ONLY, contact Campground Superintendent at 317-422-1438.
- Shower house is available on the grounds.
- Please pick up all trash!
- Respect other campsites. Do not walk or park on other lots.
- Pets should be kept inside and on a leash if outside.
- NO PETS DURING THE WEEK OF THE FAIR!
Failure to abide by these procedures and policies may result in loss of your camping privileges.