Lisa Berger – Director Phone: 317-750-0902 Email: email@example.com
Commercial Vendor Rules:
- All exhibitors are required to be open and booths manned at all times while the fair is in operation. Operating times are 11:30 am – 10:00 pm. (Special arrangements may be made for time adjustments with the Directors approval).
- NO EARLY TEAR DOWN of booths will be allowed before 9:00 pm on Saturday July 22nd.
- Set up and check in dates are Friday July 14th, Saturday July 15th 8:00 am to 5:00pm and Sunday July 16th 8:00 am to 10:00am.
- ALL BOOTHS AND DISPLAYS MUST BE READY FOR BUSINESS BY 12:00 pm (NOON) Sunday July 16th
- No pop up tents or anything overhead can be constructed in the booths or tents unless previously approved. THIS IS A FIRE CODE ENFORCEMENT RULE AND MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES.
- No one is permitted to solicit or distribute literature or product outside of their rental area.
- Balance of contract is due by June 1st 2017. No space will be assigned until payment in full has been received. Placement of vendors inside the Commercial tent and building are at the discretion of the Commercial Director.
- Non Profit Organizations: You must include a copy of your tax exempt form (ST-105) with this contract.
- No vendor that is selling a product is considered tax exempt and is required to pay the sales tax.
- All contracts must include a copy of Liability Insurance naming the Johnson County 4-H Association and The Johnson County Commissioners, as Certificate holders and as Additional Insured’s. No vendor will be allowed to set up without the correct Insurance Certificate.
- If you do not have insurance, you may purchase insurance from the Johnson County 4-H and AG Fair. The cost is approximately $65.00 for the week.
- Prices are subject to change
Any vendors interested in having a concession space at the 2017 Johnson County Fair should contact:
Brian Young, Concessions Superintendent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT fill out a Commercial Application and mail it in for a Concession Stand as Concessions and Commercial Exhibits are different departments at our fair. Thank you.